Moderatorzy: Morg, GawroN, thrackan, Abscessus Perianalis, Valdi, Dąb, puchalsw

Awatar użytkownika
Rzez
Gadu Gadu: 2437677
Tytuł użytkownika: F&L

[S] Namioty Golite i MLD

Post autor: Rzez »

Siema!

Mam na sprzedaż używane namioty Golite i MLD.
Wrzuciłem info na FB (link) i przeklejam tutaj (wybaczcie że po angielsku, ale taki był oryginalny post) :)

- MLD Duomid (2015 vintage, red) - seam sealed, used a few times for bikepacking / hiking / skiing; tent is in a really good shape. I caused a small rip in the fabric section near the entrance but it was repaired by a professional workshop (Night Fox). Comes with tie outs and some guylines, without stakes, central pole or stuff sack. Paid $240, asking $190.

- Golite Shangri La 2 (2010 vintage, yellow) - tent seen numerous days in the outdoors and always delivered (plenty of nostalgia here...) Needs some repairs. Comes without poles, without stakes, guylines or stuff sack. The tent has professionally sewn (Night Fox) storm flaps and custom-made floor, removable. Paid $150ish + $150ish for add-ons, asking $150.

- Golite Shangri La 5 (2010 vintage, green) - used only few times. Good and spacious tent. Small rip repaired with tuck tape & seam sealer. Comes with central pole, without stakes, without guylines, without stuff sack. The tent has professionally sewn (Robert's Outdoor Equipment special order) storm flaps. Paid $200ish + $100ish for the flaps, asking $180.

The reason for selling: want to replace them with HMG Ultamid 2 and MLD Supermid. Open to negotiations & hope that someone will use them extensively in the outdoors :)
,,I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit.''
ODPOWIEDZ